Monday, September 18, 2006

If you can't beat em...

join them, and then beat em, or jump on the next bandwagon. For the longest time I resisted using Flickr because they are owned by Yahoo, and because I forgot may password from the original time I signed up with them. Anyway I've started using it now so I can be incuded in yet another social network, and share my photos with the world.


My friend Jack runs the Skill Centre, in the Potrero Hill area.
and it's a great place to take your broken Saab, but his sign is constantly being vandalized. This picture shows a bloody pillow hanging from the concertina wire above. Another time it was changed to read "No Skills Centre." Maybe the next time I drive by it will say "Kill Centre"



join my "damaged sign" group

or
grab my feed

No comments: